Black, Female and Disabled in America
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
In 2011, the Center for Women Policy Studies launched an online series of new Barbara Faye Waxman Fiduccia Papers On Women and Girls with Disabilities. The 2011 Barbara Faye Waxman Fiduccia Papers will present the self-defined perspectives of women with disabilities - both in the USA and globally - on such topics as: access to health care, reproductive rights and health, violence against women and girls, women and AIDS, educational equity, family life and parenting, employment and economic development, balancing work and family, participation in Government at every level - from local to national to international.
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- ICAT trafficking in persons issue papers - Overview
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains