OSCE Human Trafficking Manual for Journalists English
Jan 11 2011
Download right click "save as"
This OSCE manual was originally developed for Russian and Ukrainian journalists to give guidance for reporting on human trafficking. It offers a comprehensive definition and historical outline of human trafficking, providing a useful guide for journalists working in the area of radio, television, documentary journalism, print media and marketing. Adequate media reporting on this problem is very important for deconstructing prejudice and stereotypes, popular awareness raising, preventing future recruitment and improving the quality of assistance and reintegration processes for persons who have managed to come out of the trafficking chain. This publication provides recommendations to all those who write or are preparing to write on the topic of human trafficking. The manual is also available in Serbian on the website of OSCE.
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2009: An agenda for change: Implementing the platform for action against human trafficking
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2007: A Platform For Action
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2010: Combating trafficking as modern-day slavery: A matter of rights, freedoms and security
- OSCE Factsheet on Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region
- OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. German.
- OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. English.
- OSCE Building the Capacity of Roma Communities to Prevent Trafficking in Human Beings Slovak
- OSCE Building the Capacity of Roma Communities to Prevent Trafficking in Human Beings English
- OSCE Human Trafficking for Labour Exploitation
- OSCE A Summary of Challenges Facing Legal Responses to Human Trafficking for labour exploitation.
- OSCE Bringing Security Home. Russian.
- OSCE Bringing Security Home. English.