Prosecuting human traffickers
Apr 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The London School of Economic's weekly newspaper, The Beaver, has published two articles on behalf of the OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. "Prosecuting human traffickers" by Andreas Kuersten covers the LSE lunch time lecture of Maria Grazia Giammarinaro, the OSCE Special Representative and Coordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. The legal aspects, both hurdles and accomplishments, of criminally prosecuting the perpetrators of human trafficking were addressed.
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters