Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
Feb 29 2012
Download right click "save as"
In this document, we first review the risks to both workers and businesses that exist in the current cross-border recruitment marketplace, and identify the potential benefits that incentivize stakeholder engagement in finding solutions. In order both to address identified challenges and to engage stakeholders in solutions, we then present an Ethical Framework for Cross-Border Labor Recruitment (the "Framework") which has two parts: a set of Standards for Ethical Practice, and an outline of a Verification and Certification System.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs