UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
Mar 01 2012
Download right click "save as"
UNODC is uniquely positioned to ensure an effective and comprehensive criminal justice response to trafficking in persons and smuggling of migrants founded in the full implementation of the Protocols to the Organized Crime Convention. In addressing all aspects of these crimes within UNODC’s mandates, including research and awareness‐raising, implementation and capacity‐building and strengthening partnerships and coordination, UNODC is seeking to become the policy lead and central hub for the international community’s response. This comprehensive strategy sets out the complementary nature of UNODC’s work in preventing and combating these crimes and defines the priorities for future action and engagement.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- Join the global dialogue
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada
- OSCE Bringing Security Home. Russian.