ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
Apr 17 2012
Download right click "save as"
The Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations is an independent body composed of outstanding legal experts charged with examining the application of ILO Conventions and Recommendations by ILO member States. Observations concerning particular countries are published in its annual reports.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- Migration and Child Labour
- CSO Scotland: A safe place for child traffickers?
- UNYC Child Friendly Protocol against Trafficking in Persons