Recommended Principles and Guidelines on Human Rights and Human Trafficking
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Recommended Principles and Guidelines on Human Rights and Human Trafficking, have been developed in order to provide practical, rights-based policy guidance on the prevention of trafficking and the protection of victims of trafficking. Their purpose is to promote and facilitate the integration of a human rights perspective into national, regional and international anti-trafficking laws, policies and interventions. More about Human Trafficking on the website of the OHCHR.
- Gift Box Unwrapped
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Zastita zrtava i prevencija
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime