IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
Mar 13 2012
Download right click "save as"
This document is intended to serve as one of the instruments for women religious who are active or who are willing to become active in counter-trafficking efforts associated with prevention activities and victim assistance. It is a part of the Counter-Trafficking Training Program for Religious Personnel project supported by the US Embassy to the Holy See, funded by the US Government (Department of State/Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration), and conducted by the International Organization for Migration (IOM), in collaboration with the Union of Major Superiors of Italy (USMI), the International Union of Superiors General (UISG) and ICMC/Fondazione Migrantes (Rome) of the Episcopal Conference of Italy (CEI). This manual is also available in Italian, French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai.
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking