Jul 13 2010
Download right click "save as"
Delivered at the seminar "Combating and preventing trafficking in human beings: The way forward", Brussels, 10 June 2010. ILO welcomes the new draft Directive. It commends member States, the European Parliament and European Commission for their efforts to combat all forms of human trafficking and to protect victims of such serious forms of exploitation. On behalf of the ILO, Beate Andrees shares ILO's view on the issues to be addressed by the proposed Directive. Her statement focuses specifically on information gathering, the prevention and monitoring of anti-trafficking policies. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1