Guiding principles on MoU between key stakeholders and law enforcement agencies
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Guiding Principles are intended to serve as a practical tool for stakeholders when developing counter-trafficking agreements. By stakeholders we understand all actors that are playing a role in combating and preventing human trafficking, from law enforcement agencies to specialized service providers, NGOs, trade unions, the judiciary, the prosecution services, faith based organizations, etc. More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Manpower Group Case Study
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims