Jul 13 2010
Download right click "save as"
Delivered at the seminar "Combating and preventing trafficking in human beings: The way forward", Brussels, 10 June 2010. ILO welcomes the new draft Directive. It commends member States, the European Parliament and European Commission for their efforts to combat all forms of human trafficking and to protect victims of such serious forms of exploitation. On behalf of the ILO, Beate Andrees shares ILO's view on the issues to be addressed by the proposed Directive. Her statement focuses specifically on information gathering, the prevention and monitoring of anti-trafficking policies. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Vulnerability to exploitation