Challenges to the Implementation of the National Plan of Action Against Trafficking in Persons
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Brazilian branch of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT) was considered a turning point in the national assessment of the theme. Both the launching event, on the evening of 2 October 2007 as well as the technical discussions during the two-day seminar on 3-4 October 2007, enabled over 300 people from governmental authorities to civil society organizations to gather for high-level technical discussions on prevention, repression and assistance to victims.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings