Black, Female and Disabled in America
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
In 2011, the Center for Women Policy Studies launched an online series of new Barbara Faye Waxman Fiduccia Papers On Women and Girls with Disabilities. The 2011 Barbara Faye Waxman Fiduccia Papers will present the self-defined perspectives of women with disabilities - both in the USA and globally - on such topics as: access to health care, reproductive rights and health, violence against women and girls, women and AIDS, educational equity, family life and parenting, employment and economic development, balancing work and family, participation in Government at every level - from local to national to international.
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- UN.GIFT Bahrain Report