OSCE A Summary of Challenges on Addressing Human Trafficking for Labour Exploitation in the Agricultural Sector in the OSCE Region. English.
Jan 11 2011
Download right click "save as"
This Occasional Paper focuses on the second largest employment sector of the OSCE region, acknowledging that its importance is even greater in other regions of the world. It presents a thorough analysis of the current challenges within the agricultural sector, aiming to help identify its structural issues and deficits that cause or exacerbate workers' vulnerability. This is the first paper of its kind to address human trafficking for labour exploitation in the agricultural sector throughout the OSCE region. It sheds light on a sector in which workers are commonly exploited, but are often out of sight. This publication is also available in Macedonian on the website of OSCE.
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking