OSCE Human Trafficking Manual for Journalists English
Jan 11 2011
Download right click "save as"
This OSCE manual was originally developed for Russian and Ukrainian journalists to give guidance for reporting on human trafficking. It offers a comprehensive definition and historical outline of human trafficking, providing a useful guide for journalists working in the area of radio, television, documentary journalism, print media and marketing. Adequate media reporting on this problem is very important for deconstructing prejudice and stereotypes, popular awareness raising, preventing future recruitment and improving the quality of assistance and reintegration processes for persons who have managed to come out of the trafficking chain. This publication provides recommendations to all those who write or are preparing to write on the topic of human trafficking. The manual is also available in Serbian on the website of OSCE.
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking