UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
Dec 21 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Business Leader's Award is a joint initiative of the End Human Trafficking Now! Campaign (EHTN), SMWIPM, the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT), and the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC). It is the first-ever award in history to honour a business executive for his/her innovation, energy and commitment in tackling human trafficking.
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework