Model Memorandum of Understanding
May 17 2011
Download right click "save as"
On 23 March 2011, the TF-THB held an Expert Seminar on a Model Memorandum of Understanding between law enforcement agencies and specialist service providers working with victims of human trafficking for sexual exploitation in the Baltic Sea Region. At the Expert Seminar a model MoU, translated into each of the 11 CBSS Member State's languages was presented and discussed. Experts from law enforcement agencies, specialist service providers and national coordinators engaged in productive discussions concerning the implementation of the Model MoU in national groupings and drew upon the international and regional knowledge of the UNODC and TF-THB, as well as the experience of Germany and Lithuania where similar MoUs are already in place.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ICAT Side Event: The Next Decade
- ICAT: The International Legal Frameworks Concerning Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012