Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Human Rights Council Report 2010
Oct 20 2010
Download right click "save as"
The present report by the Special Rapporteur is an analysis of the current activities undertaken by regional and subregional organizations in the fight against trafficking in persons, with the intention of highlighting good practices and initiatives that promote a human rights-based approach to combating human trafficking. Chapter 1 provides an overview of the activities undertaken by the Special Rapporteur during the last year. Chapter 2 provides a description of the main regional and subregional anti-trafficking cooperation mechanisms that exist in different regions of the world, followed by an analysis of their main achievements and the main challenges they are facing. Finally, Chapter 3 contains the Special Rapporteur's conclusions and recommendations.More information about human trafficking on the website of UNHCHR.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ICAT Side Event: The Next Decade
- ICAT: The International Legal Frameworks Concerning Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012